How to deal with the unexpected?
A plane grounded in Ghana? A ship on hold in Gabon? An assembly line shut down in South Africa? A technical incident can become a real headache that brings production to standstill until it can be resolved. With "SPEED TO AFRICA", companies are sure to receive their parts in the shortest amount of time, thereby limiting the cost overruns associated with a shutdown in activity.
An end-to-end urgent delivery service to Africa
A global player and pan-African specialist, Bolloré Logistics' high performance supply chain across Africa guarantees urgent shipments get to their destination in the shortest possible time.
Speed To Africa by Bolloré Logistics is:
- An end-to-end offer from a European gateway to more than 20 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- A dense network of partners to ensure priority loading and handling.
- A real-time tracking service that is updated every 4 hours.
- Tailored customs clearance procedures for even faster deliveries.
- Buffer stock management solutions at each hub.
Bolloré Logistics combines the largest integrated logistics network in Africa with a proven expertise in strict procedures and priority handling for urgent shipments to guarantee the fastest delivery schedules.
Speed to Africa offers businesses a whole series of advantages:
- Reliable commitment to deadlines
- Reduction in unexpected costs
- Reduced costs linked to storage of buffer stocks
- Inventory management solutions to avoid the build-up of slow moving goods
- Alternative solutions for storing sensitive air freight
- Services that comply in full with the specific regulatory requirements of each country.
A unique offer backed by Bolloré's unrivalled network.
On a continent experiencing such strong growth, we provide innovative solutions that enable our clients to respect their commitments and offer new services in sectors where urgent and timely responses are crucial.
For urgent shipments, contact our teams on +33 (0)1 49 19 1000 or send an e-mail to: