A complex environment
With an impressive average annual growth of around 5%, the African continent is currently one of the most dynamic regions for global trade. But shipping goods to landlocked countries is still a major challenge, particularly given the extent of local constraints. Inadequate domestic infrastructures, remote areas that are difficult to access by road, complex customs regulations... getting freight to a destination in Africa safely and on time requires an intricate knowledge and perfect understanding of the local environment.
Expertise and solutions from Bolloré Logistics
As a longstanding market leader in Africa, Bolloré Logistics operates the largest integrated supply chain network on the continent. Bolloré Logistics assists customers with their shipments to and from landlocked countries in Africa through secure transport corridors. Its End to End Supply Chain to Africa solution incorporates a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Multimodal transport: Bolloré Logistics can configure and implement a full array of ocean and land transport solutions. Your freight transits in full containers and in consolidated or custom-consolidated shipments through a network of secure transport corridors until it arrives at its destination.
- End-to-end management: Bolloré Logistics' real-time overview of all flows allows it to monitor the successful execution of its different operations and provide customers with detailed reports and dashboards up until final delivery. Its unique control towers allow it to seamlessly coordinate all of the different links in the supply chain and all administrative and customs formalities by anticipating any problem areas and proposing alternative solutions where necessary.
- Goods security: standard procedures by destination and specific tracking procedures by customer mean your goods remain safe and secure and can be located at each stage in their shipment.
Thanks to these solutions, Bolloré Logistics' customers benefit from a number of advantages:
- Global coordination of transport services through a single intermediary: control tower, single multimodal transport document and end-to-end traceability of shipments.
- Tried-and-tested processes: all operations are subject to predefined processes for each corridor linking the port of arrival with their final destination.
- A full range of rates and resources: large panel of approved ocean and land supplier companies.