Food logistics, strict and exacting standards for supply chain excellence
The exponential rise in food transport around the world, particularly to emerging countries where purchasing power is growing stronger, has had an inevitable impact on dietary habits. Today, the rise in the consumption of products from around the world brings a number of new challenges, with fragile and perishable products subject to strict food safety regulations and requiring seamless logistics planning and visibility at every step in the cold chain.
Bolloré Logistics, customer-centric supply chain management
In order to meet these new market challenges, Bolloré Logistics adapts its solutions for all types of temperature-controlled products:
- Fresh produce (dairy, meat, cold cuts, etc.) +4°C
- Sea food +4°C
- Fruit and vegetables +8°C
- Pastries, liquid foodstuffs, chocolate +16°C
- Frozen products -25°C
Our expertise relies on:
- A network of professionals trained in the applicable hygiene and security regulations: Bolloré Logistics is an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) that complies with industry standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and adheres to the strictest QHSE policies and procedures.
- Partnerships with major airlines and shipping companies.
- A network of platforms around the world near key accredited hubs under customs control.
- Traceability at every stage and the constant monitoring of the cold chain including food safety checks on extremely perishable products.
The Bolloré Logistics range of Food Reefer services includes:
- Multimodal transport and air and ocean chartering, consolidation of flows, express transportation under temperature-controlled.
- Refrigerated ocean containers (reefers; Iso kits) and air containers (CO9, COS and Q10 cardboard packaging, envirotainers).
- Special packaging: dry ice and carbohydric ice.
- Supplier order management.
- Warehousing solutions for chilled, ambient, and frozen storage.
- Labelling and ink-jet printing.
- Quality controls: visual inspections and quantitative checks.
Tailored solutions for all food sector operators:
- Food industries
- Food outlets
Strict food safety standards for all of our customers:
Safety, shipment security and regulatory compliance are central to all of our solutions. Bolloré Logistics guarantees traceability at every stage and the constant monitoring of the cold chain including food safety checks on extremely perishable products.