Following the audit campaign conducted by Bureau Veritas Certification, Bolloré Logistics has been renewed and expanded the triple Quality - Safety - Environment (IMS-Integrated Management System) certification in Europe.
106 agencies located in 14 European countries (France Overseas included) of the Bolloré Logistics network are now certified to the QSE standards:
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management
Bolloré Logistics is committed to meeting the quality of service requirements of its customers.
Our priority: to satisfy our clients, while complying with environment and safety standards.
- Continuously enhancing the quality of our services
To analyze and reduce the incidents that occur during our activities in order to be efficient always.
- Guarantee safe work conditions for our staff and independent contractors
To prevent work related accidents or hazards for any task at any time.
- Taking responsibility for the security of our subsidiaries
To stop the malicious acts against our subsidiaries and their merchandise.
- Lowering our business impact on the environment
To use lesser natural resources and, at the same time, to reduce industrial wastes (rubbish, pollution) in the environment.
This triple certification attests to the homogeneity of the procedures and good practices within the network. It is a step towards the global SMI certification of Bolloré Logistics.