Bolloré Logistics Dallas recently completed an air charter operation for aerospace client, Flight Safety International, from Dallas, United States, to Moscow, in Russia.
Flight Safety International is one of the world’s leaders in professional aviation training and simulation systems headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, with an extensive network of learning centers strategically located in the United States, Canada, France and Great Britain.
The cargo was an Embraer 170 Full Flight Simulator FS1000. It was picked up in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, loaded in Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW) on a Boeing 747-8F on May 9th and arrived in Moscow on May 10th.
“This charter is the result of a strong team effort and several years of work to develop the knowledge, sales confidence and approach of this market. Special congratulations to Chris Aranda, Rafael Salinas and James Deanda for this success,” commented Dany Ditilyeu – Regional Manager Gulf & East at Bolloré Logistics USA.
The Dallas branch opened in 1981 and although it can handle any type of cargo, its main industry vertical market is Aerospace.
The branch moved to a new location in July 2016 to accommodate its growth. The branch has now tripled their warehouse footprint and doubled their office space, thus allowing a better work environment for the employees and the ability to offer additional services to customers such as warehousing, packing, and temperature controlled storage.
• New address:
1200 Mustang Drive, Suite 100
Grapevine, TX 75261
• Phone and fax numbers remain unchanged
Tel: (817) 481-5145
Fax: (817) 488-4396
• 24 employees
• 18,800 sq ft. warehouse & 8,300 sq ft. office space
• Warehouse capabilities: Temperature-controlled storage, 10 dock doors + 1 ramp door, 560 pallet rack positions, Dangerous Goods, inside storage, CCTV continuous monitoring, fully alarmed, access policy management, fire suppression, insurance coverage, etc.
• Main industries: Aerospace, Cosmetics
• Main routes: France, Germany