Bolloré Logistics' Corporate Social Responsibility strategy is based on the same environmental, social and societal commitments that apply to all Bolloré Group activities.
- Ensuring safety and looking after the health of all employees
- Anticipating changes in the business lines, developing skills and promoting local talents
- Supporting organisational changes and encouraging mobility within the Group
- Integrating diversity in all forms and guaranteeing equal opportunity throughout employees' careers
- Encouraging dialogue with the workforce, employee involvement and engagement
- Integrating environmental performance in the Group's overall strategy
- Preventing and reducing the impact of our activities
- Innovating to anticipate new environmental requirements
- Establishing a relationship built on trust with suppliers
- Strengthening the local presence of the Group's activities
- Promoting the joint commitment of the Group and its employees
In keeping with these commitments, ISO 26000 certification began in 2013. The ISO 26000 standard evaluates the level of maturity of an organization by its ability to take responsibility for the impact of its decisions and activities on society and the environment through transparent and ethical behaviour.