SDV launches this day in the presence of its best customers and suppliers its new building whose first stone was laid in November 2013.
The site is located in the free zone of Dubai International Airport, a strategic logistics center, secured and subject to specific customs regulations.
With this new infrastructure, SDV still better meets the requirements of its customers in the Aerospace, Luxury, Cosmetics and Telecommunications industry.
It includes 600 sqm of offices and a warehouse which represents a surface of 2,500 sqm under controlled temperature and humidity environment. The warehouse is especially adapted to the requirements of the Aerospace industry:
- 24hr on-site security guards
- Recorded CCTV network inside and outside the facility
- Biometric access to the building and to the warehouse
- 2 loading doors (6m x 5m) both having a Fast Action Door to assist with the temperature controlled environment (A/C)
- The storage systems are tailored to fit customer needs
In parallel with this new construction, SDV is also located in a Free zone known as Jabel Ali Port to treat maritime operations, which is connected by a bonded Highway to the new Dubai World Central airport (Al Maktoum Intl).
These achievements confirm the strategy of SDV to develop its ability to operate in Dubai, a crossroads of international trade.