Bolloré Logistics Cameroon received many awards from the Cameroonian customs, testimony of the modernity of its solutions, dedicated for customers.
Open days were organized by the customs heads from January 25th to 26th 2016 in Yaoundé city hall, to prize the Bolloré Group for its innovations, following a continuous improvement of clients’ satisfaction approach.
Indeed, the Cameroonian entities which work in partnership with customs focus their action on the digital solutions’ promotion. It is composed by a complete panel of services that customs already experience, which consists of:
- The digitalization of submission procedure of the boarding taxes regarding the export and landing for the import;
- The digitalization of index forms procedure for the single follow-up window;
- The support for the creation and for the computerization of the Belabo customs desk;
- The computerization of customs clearance procedures:
- Obtaining of documents for the import of second-hand vehicles,
- Checking certificates of imports delivered by certification agencies.
Bolloré Logistics Cameroun gives a greater transparency and a better security in the supplies to its customers thanks to:
- Computerized Solutions to track goods in Douala storage zones and within the hinterland corridor cities;
- A particular follow-up on transport mode, especially by rail to Ngaoundéré.
All these actions allowed simplifying the procedure related to Import & Export, reducing the costs and transit time to reach a better quality of services as well as an improvement of Customs performance, benefiting for all users and especially for Bolloré Logistics’ clients.
Picture: Mama NSOUNCHIAT, Taxation Director of the Guinean Gulf region, Bolloré Logistics, receiving the distinction from the hands of Mr. Alain Blaise Batongue, Executive Secretary at Groupement Inter-Patronal du Cameroun (GICAM).